Cult 2024 Juvenile 18" BMX Bike - Pink With Black Parts 18"
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Unit Price
Cult Juvenile 18" BMX bike 2024 - Pink with black parts 18"
The Cult juvenile 18" is THE best bike for a 9 year old and up. It is suitable from around 8.5 years old depending on the height of the child, we recommend the 18" bike for heights of around 132cm through to around 150cm. There are a lot of 18 inch bmx bikes on the market but the Cult model is made from 6061 aluminium making it super light compared to other models whilst maintaining strength. This difference in weight can make all the difference for youngsters trying to learn tricks. If you want the very best bmx bike for a kid, this is it. The 2024 model features upgrade geometry and following rider feedback it now has a reinforced downtube for superior strength.
- Cult Juvi 18 inch BMX bike 2024
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame with a new reinforced downtube
- Upgraded Geometry (18” TT)
- Short Rear End
- Integrated headset
- Mini Cult Dehart grips
- Top load stem
- Chromoly 3 piece 140mm cranks
- Cult nylon pedals
- Sealed mid bottom bracket
- Cult 410 chain
- 9 tooth cassette hub
- Cult match rims
- 25 tooth Member style sprocket
- 1 piece padded seat featuring Cult BMX logo
- 18" x 2.30" Cult x Vans Tyres
- 990 U-Brake
This bike features a pink frame with all black everything else
Weight: 21 lbs.
Free gifts with all BMX bikes sold on Backyard BMX. Choose your gift once you have added the bike to your cart.
Bike ships partially assembled in box. Some basic assembly is required.
Standard delivery service 1-2 days
Orders under £50 are £3.95
Orders over £50 are Free
- We will do our best to ship all ‘in-stock’ orders that are placed before 2pm on the same day (excludes weekends).
- Highlands, Islands and off-shore UK destinations should allow extra time because of their remote locations.
- All orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched the following working day.
TRACK & TRACE
All UK orders are dispatched with Royal Mail or Fedex and can be fully tracked & traced online.
MISSING, FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Please contact us within 2 days of delivery listing any missing or damaged items.
Before returning any items you must first contact us to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation). The RMA will help us to speed up the return process.
Please contact us directly to find out the warranty policies for specific brands and products as these may vary from product to product. When contacting us regarding warranty issues please include pictures to assist the return procedure.
RETURN ADDRESS: Backyard Returns, c/o Seventies BMX Distribution, 51 Woodland Vale Road, Hastings, St Leonards-on-sea, TN37 6JJ
Email: info (at) backyardbmx.co.uk
Phone: 01424 857239